January 15, 2008

Eye Candy

There's a cute little etsy shop which I window shop on a regular basis. It's called Branches. The store gives me the same vibe as my favorite brick and motor... Anthropologie of course! I found this valentine red colored coat, which I believe we belong together. It's a justifiable buy because, it's perfect for Valentines day and 10% off all Branches sales goes to funding microgrants for women and men in Kenya. I would be helping someone in Kenya by purchasing this coat. Perfect! You can visit Branches here.



I'm also eyeballing this print by Valentinadesign. It is part of a series of three prints, all of which would do just fine in my house. She should seriously consider designing fabric. I can visualize a Pretty Ditty apron with red and white floral birds fluttering around. You can visit Valentina here.



Jamie

No comments: