December 21, 2009

New fabric and end of year fabric sale!



Finally my shipment of Micheal Miller fabric is up in the shop. Above are a few fabrics from Sandi Henderson's Meadowsweet fabric line. I've already cut into the Paper Snowflake fabric for a Christmas gift I made. Click here to preview the rest of the Meadowsweet fabrics in stock.

More Micheal Miller fabric ...

Birds, huevos, and a damask print... they all work so well together! Here's the link.

And a sweet corduroy floral print fabric called Mod Blooms (link).


Lastly, Phat Fabric is having an end of the year fabric sale. The sale includes Tanya Whelan fabrics at 30% off, all Alexander Henry fabric 15% off, sewing patterns, and more. Also, more fabrics have been added to the 40% off clearance section. Here is the link.

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season thus far. I believe I'm all caught up with my handmade gifts and managed to make a Christmas peg doll (I'll show you soon). However, I have this funny feeling that I've forgotten someone. I keep going over my list and it all looks good, but I just can't shake that... feeling... intuition, or is it premonition? Yes, it's premonition and I should listen to it and make a couple of extra gender neutral gifts. Maybe I'll just buy them. That's what I'll do! Buy a couple of what nots and all will be good. Thanks for letting me work that out.

Blessings,

Jamie

1 comment:

Debra O said...

Thank you ffor being you