October 17, 2008

Finally, some new aprons.





My Pretty Ditty shop is happy now that it is clothed with some new Ditties. Lets see..... we have the happy Cinnamon Sweet reversible apron (first pic), the thankful Thanksgiving apron, and the naughty and nice Candy Cane Girl apron. Oh, and I can't forget about the Pop Apple and Sway Dot aprons, which I have previously posted about. For the next week or two, I will be working on the finishing touches to my apron pattern. This means I will not be able to take any custom orders until I'm finished with the pattern. Bummer =( but I have to focus and finish =).
*** Fabric news ***
Kim over at True Up is having a HUGE fabric giveaway to celebrate her 6 month blog anniversary. The giveaway closes on Wednesday the 22nd, so hop on over and enter to win. One of the giveaways is a $50 gift certificate to Phatfabric.com. Yeeeeeah Baby!
Have a delightful weekend!
Jamie

4 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

gorgeous! as always! your taste is impeccable. :)

Pretty Ditty said...

Thank you very much =)

Brossettelewis said...

There hasn't been an apron yet of yours that I haven't coveted. They are beautiful.

Susan said...

will this apron pattern be for sale?? Where can I find your patterns? :)

Susan
susan dot fairchild at gmail dot com