July 26, 2010

New fabric and Anna Maria Horner fabric sale

Before I jump into the fabric news, I need Maddy Maze Studio to email me at apronstreet@yahoo.com to collect your Sunny Day sewing pattern prize.  Thank you =)

New fabric at Phat Fabric...

Echino Bike

Nani Iro - Fuwari
This is the fabric I used for the modified Sunny Day Top.

AND 30% off Anna Maria Horner Voile fabric (link).  Ooh la la!



GoyaDesigns said...

Sabrina wants me to make her a bike, basket liner. I'm gonna show her the first fabric and see if that works for her. Your patterns r very cute. I might just get brave enough to try making one of your creations. I'm still not very confident with my sewing.


xiamenb2c02 said...

EFX bracelet is energetic technology designed to instantly increse power.
EFX braceletis an embedded wearable holographic technology

designed to.Shop for high quality wholesale efx bracelet products on DHgate and get worldwide delivery.
silly bandz are a brand of silicone rubber bands formed into shapes including animals, These colorful
silly bandzare made of silicone and die molded in many different

fun shapes. They come in all different shapes, like foods, letters and animalsand and so on.welcome to enjoy colorful silly bandz for free shipping.

muebles en badajoz said...

Here, I do not actually imagine it may work.