June 19, 2009

The patterns have arrived!


Hip, hip, hooray! The sewing patterns (Pretty Ditty Apron and Honey Girl) are finally here and have already shipped to all of the pre-sale orders. Phew!


The patterns are now available in my etsy shop Pretty Ditty.

Also available in my etsy shop are 3 new aprons.

Pods...



And a reversible apron I call Sweet Rose...



Wholesale orders


Yes, the sewing patterns are available for wholesale purchase. As a matter of fact, I specifically omitted any reference to Phat Fabric (my fabric shop) and my etsy shop Pretty Ditty in the sewing patterns. I did this with other shops in mind. All wholesale inquiries may visit my wholesale information page at JamieChristina.com (link). The wholesale page has a downloadable pdf wholesale order page. Let me know if you have any problems downloading the form. You may also communicate any wholesale inquiries to customerservice@jamiechristina.com.

On Monday I hope to list at least 2 tops made with the Honey Girl pattern. Being as it's summertime and the kids are officially out of school, my days have become quite busy. I now wear the hat of Event Planner for my kids =) As they get older, they get bored quicker =o

Cheers,
Jamie

5 comments:

GoyaDesigns said...

You must be so excited that the big job is finished. Wish you the best. And, I'm totally eye to eye with you on the kids being bored quicker.

Very Shannon said...

Congrats on the patterns! The new aprons are gorgeous!

{oc cottage} said...

It's times like this when I wish I knew how to sew! Those are just perfectious!!!!!

m ^..^

flossy-p said...

Ooooh, congratulations. How exciting!
They're beautiful!

Pretty Ditty said...

Thanks ladies!