February 13, 2009

The winners are.....

The Random Number Generator chose...... The Blue Ridge Gal, Quitecontrary1977, and Rebecca the last comment (before mine).  I would greatly appreciate it if the 3 winners will email me (apronstreet {at} yahoo dot com) their shipping address so I can get their kits to them ASAP.  

For those of you who are interested in the kits, they are now available in the shop.  Also, I have listed patterns only for the crafters that just want the pattern without the supplies.

Thank you again for taking part in the giveaway.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of sweetness.   

The last rose

Happy Valentines Day!

Jamie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie... thank you sooo much... I just sent you an e-mail with my mailing address... I absolutely adore these dolls. Will be ordering a kit from your Etsy store also... love it, love it, love it!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

(big congratulations to the other 2 winners as well)

Mary said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners. I'm just going to head on over to etsy!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Henry said...

Wonderful! Emailing now!

Anonymous said...

Congratz to all the wonderful winners! Jamie thanks for this fun giveaway. Wishing you a lovely merry love weekend! Happy valentines and love to you and yours!