March 2, 2008

Change Is A Good Thing

I like change and I am certainly on a roll right now. It started with my new hairstyle and has spilled over to my blog. If you haven't noticed, I gave my blog a make-over. However, I'm still not completely satisfied with the blog make-over. It needs more red or I should say red lipstick. I probably changed the banner and font color at least 20 times over this past weekend that it must have looked like Disney's Electrical Parade with every refresh. If you have an opinion about my blog design I'm open to it, but if it's negative just start it out with "I really like your blog and I think you're absolutely fabulous, so I was thinking that ....... would look better." I can handle that as long as it's sincere=)


Another change is the addition of a little Shooga Booga apron in the shop. I'm very excited about Pretty Ditty's first child sized Lola Apron. It will be up sometime this week. In the mean time, here's a peek.

Jamie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the dotted line around the posting at Inside a black apple. That might be just the lipstick you need!

Pretty Ditty said...

Good idea! I'll see if I can figure out how to do that. I'm still very green with photoshop.