Testing 1...2, testing.
Hi! I'm Jamie and ... well ... I want to blog too. Why? Because when you find yourself having conversations in your head one would consider it insane, but it's not if you blog them. Now that I started blogging it's considered "brainstorming". So while "brainstorming" I thought "what makes a good blog" then I answered (of coarse) with this list:
- Write only when inspired. This is good because 75% of the time I get inspired when exercising on the treadmill. In a couple of months I will have dropped some extra poundage and be extremely intriguing.
- Don't think about what other people want to read (kinda difficult for me).
- Freebies (patterns).
- NEVER complain about blogging. It's annoying when people do that.
- All rules are null and void if I so choose =)
- End a blog when my thoughts are completed no matter how short or long it is.
And with that my thoughts have been completed.