October 8, 2012

Pattern news!


Hello!  It's been pretty quiet around here, but with good reason.  I have 2 new sewing patterns coming out soon.  We are shooting the covers this month, which is one of my favorite parts of the process.  The patterns are practical and easy to make - similar to the Mission Maxi.

Continuing with the pattern news, I also wanted to let you all know that Amy Butler has a new online mag coming out any day now called Blossom.


I was pretty excited to see the cover, because they used the Miz Mozelle dress sewing pattern to model Amy's fabric.  When I first started to quilt, Amy Butler was one of the designers who's fabrics I fell in love with and consequently led me into the wonderful world of pattern making.  Pretty neat!

If you'd like to make the Miz Mozelle Dress, then you must click on over to Hart's Fabric. They are hosting a Miz Mozelle Dress sew along.  There is also a contest that accompanies the sew along.  The contest closes on 10/12/2012.  Winner gets 3 Jamie Christina sewing patterns!  Here's the link.  

Lastly, in the spirit of Halloween, I made a peg doll.  This time I wanted to try something different so I made a marionette peg doll.  There is a string in the back, which lifts her bum to help her take a bow.  I may add some strings to her knee joints, but for now she just twirls and bows.



Cheers,

Jamie


4 comments:

Madalynne said...

New patterns coming out, eh? Congratulations girl. Keep up the hard work so I can see these creations of yours!

jacqueline said...

Hello there sweet Jamie, it's been such a long while since i came by!! So happy to know there are new patterns...i'm off to check it out at your etsy shop after this! Excited!! I guess you know by now i am a huge fan of your gorgeous patterns. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

Rithu riya said...

trendy and new to have a lookweb developers in coimbatore

flash design in coimbatore said...

nice looking this is beautiful