June 14, 2010

New fabric and new pattern news!

There are a couple of new Japanese fabrics in the shop.
Echino - Bus


Echino - Camera


Nani Iro - Fuccra (I've already cut into this)


Nani Iro - Poster Fleur



This last one is part of the Kokka family and is called Tiny and Cute Deer.  They have the cutest big ole fat heads.  I just want to squeeze them really hard... ok, maybe a little too hard.

***

On a different note, I've been busy these past couple of weeks working on 2 new patterns.  Normally I leak out pics of what I'm working on, but no can do this time.  Well, I shouldn't really say that.  I have shown pics of them in the past... sort of.  Anyways, I'm finishing up pattern #1 and then I'm going straight into pattern #2.  These next few weeks may be a little quiet around here, because I really want to get them out ASAP.  As soon as the patterns are completed, I'll get back to posting some tutes.

Cheers!

Jamie

8 comments:

GoyaDesigns said...

I you will get it done and done well at that. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

FYI: I began taking a risk by actually making clothes.

jacqueline said...

These are really gorgeous fabrics and i adore that Bus fabric lots! So good to be back at your wonderful space! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Kayleigh said...

Oh my goodness, that deer fabric is just to die for!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE! I can't wait for the new patterns :- P

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I just discovered your site through Sew Sew Mama and having a great time catching up on your blog. I am LOVING the pattern of your dress for the challenge (the yellow one). Will you be coming out with that pattern anytime? I am currently only making little girl dresses, but I'm ready to break out of my shell and that dress would be perfect for ASouth Florida weather! Cheers!

Pretty Ditty said...

As a matter of fact, that is one of the patterns I'm working on right now. It should be out within the next few weeks. Thanks for asking =)

Reyna Meinhardt said...

I love your blog! I can't believe it, but in the last two days, I have read through your ENTIRE blog! From page one to the very last post!

Eve said...

Oh My Goodness! Those tiny deer are ridiculous cute.