October 26, 2009

The Monster Mash

Oh my goodness! Have you seen this? Probably. However it's new to me, so I must share.
I'm so behind on this sort of stuff. I blame it on the fact that I'm not on facebook =)

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

Thanks to my cousin who showed me this site, I have wasted hours making JibJab cards. The cast for this card is: my Pop as Frankenstein, my Father-in-law as Dracula, my Sister-in-law as the Werewolf, my sister as Dracula's Bride, and me as the Mad Scientist. I also made one with my kids and they loved it. It's just too funny! The Monster Mash eCard is free at JibJab.

Jamie


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! My daughter did one with her family too.. what a crack up.

Di

Pretty Ditty said...

I'm always the last one to catch on to these things. I guess it's because I'm not on facebook =)

GoyaDesigns said...

That was good clean lol. My sister made three last year for Christmas. We laughed so much our sides hurt.

jacqueline said...

This is really awesome!! Soo very cute! Made me smile. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Wendy said...

holy cow, i just made one and was rotf lol! Thanks, Jaime. One of these days I will get my fabric!

Unknown said...

hehehe!! the bride of frankenstein just did my hair! love it!

ทางเข้า sbobet said...

การเดิมพันออนไลน์ที่ได้รับความนิยมและถูกพูดถึงเป็นอย่างมากอย่าง ทางเข้า sbobetแทงบอลออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุดและยังถือได้ว่าเป็นเกมการเดิมพันที่มีความมั่นคงและสามารถลุ้นรับเงินรางวัลไปได้แบบง่ายๆ

From Lisbon with all my Love said...

This is a grreat post